{ Toscana Cosplay ~

Social Network Class

« Older   Newer »
Bernkastel
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 14:39

I nomi in rosso sono impersonificazioni FEMMINILI, quelli in blu MASCHILI. Le descrizioni sono in inglese, ma si capiscono. E se non le capite esiste google translator!
Tutte le impersonificazioni sono di http://superjacket.tumblr.com/
Alcune vignette sono davvero spassosissimissime XD
Sarebbe carino portare un gruppo del genere perchè è originale e comunque non ha costumi particolarmente difficili da realizzare. *w*
In più ci sono un sacco di personaggi. Quindi dai, proponetevi in tanti.

FINORA SONO STATI ASSEGNATI:

Google - Nicolas
Msn - Eleonora
E-bay - Bernie
Wikipedia - Lorenzo
Wiki!fem - Silvia
Photobucket - Leo
Youtube - Stefano M.
DeviantArt - Manu
Twitter - Emily
Yahoo! - Sara
Livejournal - mina91
Tumblr - Rika
ImageShack - Yue
Soundcloud - Lorenx
Facebook - Igor Morganti
Paypal - Samuele
Formspring.me (LUI) - Mitch
Flickr - Susy
Formspring - Otaku Chan™
Bing - Dio Imperatore

ANCORA LIBERI:

Ragazzi
Blogger
My Space
Imeem
Ragazze
Xanga
Yelp!
Tinypic

Consiglio studentesco:
Google, MSN, Yahoo, eBay, and Wikipedia. They all have the same uniform cos they’re a part of the student council.

Google - • †he ßlackßoss • (Nicolas Micheletti)
CITAZIONE
Google is the president. He’s a really helpful guy who gets and puts out a lot of resources in order to have student life easy for everyone. However, he’s rather pushy which makes him seem like a control freak trying to monopolize everything. But if you look past that, he’s a really nice guy. “I’m mother fucking Google. Don’t know what a word means? Here’s a dictionary. Don’t understand what some foreigner is trying to say? I’ll translate it on the spot. Need directions? Bitch, here’s a map. I got yo back, son.”

Yahoo! - ‚akhara (Sara Orlandini)
CITAZIONE
Yahoo is the vice president. He isn’t as stuck up or conceited as the other members. He’s really laid back and chill but whenever it’s time to get serious, he knows how to handle business.

Msn - Ruky Ruky-Chan (Eleonora Costanzo) - <33333
CITAZIONE
MSN is the secretary. She’s the really smart one of the group so she comes of as a complete bitch. Academics to her is like academics to an Asian parent. She means business. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a soft spot. She’ll bitch at you if you don’t do your homework but she’ll be the nicest tutor ever if you ask her for help.

E-bay - Bernie (Bernie Kirishiki)
CITAZIONE
eBay’s the treasurer. She’s a really snooty rich chick. But she’s only rich because her family makes a profit off of selling bootleg stuff from China. She also likes wearing wigs. But that doesn’t mean she’s bald or anything. She just likes looking flashy. Her boyfriend is Paypal.

Wikipedia - Loredb3 (Lorenzo Paoletti)
CITAZIONE
Wikipedia is their historian. He’s really quiet and a bit of a bookworm. He looks smart but that doesn’t necessarily mean that he knows everything. Sometimes he just makes up bullshit whenever people ask him what something is. They always believe him too.

Prima classe -

Twitter looks like a sweet little girl but once you get her to talk, she won’t stop. DeviantART is a loud, colorful, and artsy girl. She’s just a green version of Tumblr if you want the short version of it, just more of a weeaboo. Livejournal is a classy kind of girl who likes writing. She’s also a part of the newspaper club. Facebook is the class rep. Popular guy who’s handy at almost everything. Myspace was once the king of the campus. But after awhile, he got boring so everybody ditched him for Facebook. He misses the attention so he’s always trying to one up Facebook. He even got a makeover recently too. He has permanent eye bags because he tries too hard. Youtube is a charismatic guy who’s a born entertainer. And last but not least, Blogger. He’s a little nerdy but an easygoing fellow. Nobody really notices him though.

(Non parla di Tumbrl, ma praticamente è una pazza ritardata XD)

Facebook - Sha (Igor Morganti)
Tumbrl - Rika Minami~ (Roberta Martinelli)
You Tube - stefano_mtt (Stefano Moretto)
Deviant Art - ConnyUzumaki~ (Manuela Marras)
Blogger - //
LiveJournal - mina91
Twitter - Hieina (Emily Guidotti)
My space (My ______) - //

Seconda classe:

Paypal - samus93
CITAZIONE
Paypal is eBay’s handsome prince. Even though eBay’s the treasurer, it’s actually Paypal that does a majority of the dirty work for her. But he doesn’t mind because he’s whipped. He’s rich, suave and smart so he comes off as stuck up and snooty. But he’s actually a really nice guy if you look past appearances.

Xanga - //
CITAZIONE
Xanga’s the popular girl. Or once popular, that is. She was once the talk of the school and everybody loved her. Then she suddenly had to transfer. Now, years later, she’s finally back! However, nobody actually remembers who she is anymore. “Hey, guys! I’m back!” “W-Who are you?” She’s about as sad as Myspace.

Bing - Dio Imperatore (Filippo Volterrani)
CITAZIONE
Bing is MSN’s younger brother. The two of them are actually pretty close and he often helps out MSN whenever she needs help. He’s smart and also really flashy when it comes to presentations and what not. He plans on taking over Google’s role as president of the student council. And since MSN is his sister, he likes using that as an excuse to walk in and out of the SC room whenever he wants. He’s rather chummy with all of the members except Google. Google’s too busy to pay attention to him.

Flickr - °Susy°
CITAZIONE
Flickr’s really into photography and likes taking pics of pretty much everything. She’s a shameless camwhore and has a beef with DeviantArt since dA likes stealing her pics. She’s also friends with Yahoo. Sometimes she helps out Photobucket whenever he asks her to help him with school celebrity hunting for the newspaper. She tends to freak out every time though. While the two of them are hiding in a bush and spot their target, she’d most likely pop out all shocked like, “OH MY GOD THEY’RE DATING?” and totally blow their cover. PB likes flashing off all his fancy toys and gadgets just to get Flickr to notice him. There are times she gets really excited but other times she gets competitive whenever he does that. “OH, NICE LENS YOU’VE GOT THERE BUT MINE’S 10x BETTER.”

Photobucket - Leonard97 (Leonardo Greco)
CITAZIONE
Photobucket is a photography nerd. He carries his camera around everywhere. He’s part of the newspaper club too and often helps LJ find the latest scoops. He acts as the club’s main paparazzi photographer. With that being said, he’s also very quick and agile. He likes being on top of things when it comes to the latest gadgets and photo editing software. A bit of a geek in some ways. He’s got a thing for Flickr.

Formspring.me - michael-kun (Michael Deidda) & Otaku Chan (Carlotta Volterrani) (SON GEMELLIIIII)
CITAZIONE
Formspring.me. Twins! They’re two halves of a whole idiot. Except one’s an airhead while the other’s a dickhead. Formspring is the kind of girl who derps out during class a lot. A real space cadet. She’ll always repeat a question if she doesn’t get it the first time (which is all the time). And she’s pretty much the reason why the class gets held in after the bell rings, because the teacher has to explain everything over again just for her. Yeah, she’s one of THOSE girls. .me is the older twin. He’s a bit of a jerk and a troublemaker too. He asks really obnoxious and/or inappropriate questions during class and likes provoking everybody.

Yelp! - //
CITAZIONE
Yelp is a bit of a busy body and a party animal. But that’s why everybody loves her, because she knows all the great hang out places and hot dating spots. She’s practically like the school’s very own travel agent. She’s good friends with Twitter and she’s also part of the school’s newspaper.

Terza classe:

Imeem - //
CITAZIONE
Imeem was originally drawn by my friend, . He actually doesn’t exist anymore. But when he was still around, everybody loved him. He was nice and shared his large music collection with everybody. Imeem was also pretty chummy with Myspace in the past too. However, they got into a big fight which led to Imeem moving away for good. A lot of people started to hate Myspace afterward.

Soundcloud - Lorenx1991 (Lorenzo Bargi)
CITAZIONE
Soundcloud’s the new DJ around school. He’s always listening to music, contemplating what tracks to use for his next remix. He’s pretty much filling up the shoes Imeem left behind. Everybody keeps telling him to stay away from Myspace too.

ImageShack - Yue • (Yue Asakura)
CITAZIONE
ImageShack’s a bit shorter than most of the other male students. He’s a bit naive too but at least he’s got enthusiasm. ImageShack often helps out Photobucket store pictures whenever he runs out of space. He has a wide smile that makes him look like a frog.

Tinypic - //
CITAZIONE
Tinypic is Photobucket’s younger sister. She’s at that age where she likes to draw and color on everything she sees. One day, she got into one of Photobucket’s albums and drew all over it. Afterward, Photobucket bought her a bunch of coloring books and a sketchpad for her to draw on instead of his pictures. Sometimes ImageShack babysits her whenever Photobucket’s too busy playing paparazzi.

Edited by Yue • - 8/8/2011, 23:41

stefano_mtt
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 14:44

Mi prenoto assolutamente per youtube!

Bernkastel
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 14:45

Yeah!

view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 14:53

xxxxx

Group:

off

Mi garba 'sto gruppo *-*
Indecisa tra DeviantArt e Flickr.. ò.ò

Web   Top
Bernkastel
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 15:01

Uhuhu carine tutte e 2 *__*
Appena hai deciso ti segno *w*

view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 15:03

xxxxx

Group:

off

Sono tenereeeee °w°
Comunque mi prenoto per DeviantArt >w<9

Sapresti già dove vorresti portarlo?

Web   Top
Bernkastel
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 15:11

Se ne sta parlando proprio ora 'w'

Loredb3
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 18:49

Prenotato per Wikipedia *o* (Non so se si è notato ma mi attira la gente con la parrucca grigia xD)

Bernkastel
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 19:00

CITAZIONE (Loredb3 @ 21/7/2011, 19:49) 
Prenotato per Wikipedia *o* (Non so se si è notato ma mi attira la gente con la parrucca grigia xD)

WIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKI

stefano_mtt
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 19:53

Yo Wiks!

Ruky Ruky-Chan
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 21:30

Chiara sono Ele! ** MSN MSN MSN MSN *******

Bernkastel
view post Posted on 21/7/2011, 21:31

Aggiunta *___________*

Vadeck
view post Posted on 23/7/2011, 07:17

Mmh...figata! Però sono indecisissimo su chi scegliere! La facciamo una lista provvisoria dei posti assegnati, intanto?

Bernkastel
view post Posted on 23/7/2011, 22:57

CITAZIONE (Vadeck @ 23/7/2011, 08:17) 
Mmh...figata! Però sono indecisissimo su chi scegliere! La facciamo una lista provvisoria dei posti assegnati, intanto?

Subitissimo! *^*

Vadeck
view post Posted on 23/7/2011, 22:58

Ewiwa!
Purtroppo per me, sono spesso colto da attacchi di pigrizia acuta XD

51 replies since 21/7/2011, 14:39   1546 views